A classic bank building from the 1920’s had been made into a high end jewelry store amongst other things. The registered Landmark houses historic murals and we combined two buildings to expand the bar. We essentially gutted the back of the buliding to make the restaurant kitchen and maintained a historic look, replacing the woodwork, flooring, and beaux arts style lighting, created by Tower Design.
We used the vaults as a ping pong room and library and steel and glass doors for conference rooms and private offices. The large lamps act as sound buffers and add a soft beautiful light to the interior and Italian leather furniture and custom rugs made from sustainable materials.